Sunday, July 21, 2002

Well, It's me again. As I sat here the other day I began thinking to myself, What is a Blog? What should I Blog about? Who is gonna read my Blog? Among several other ideas (which I may decide to do as well) I've decide to just Blog the first thing on my mind when i sit down (in this very uncomfortable chair) at the computer. Then just ramble on for a bit and see what comes out.

If anyone reading this knows me personally in real life you will know that Shawna and I are two very different people. She can type and comunicate her views and thoughts easily, I on the other hand am not so gifted. So my plan is to try and be a litte less serious about my blogging. Don't get me wrong, I share many of her views, but may not express them in my blog.

So with that said I have nothing left on my mind, cause well it's almost midnight and I'm very tired, so I'm going to bed :)

C-Ya tomorrow

Signing off,
Josh

No comments: