Thursday, January 22, 2004

Blogger Idol Top Picks

Oh my goodness, that took forever. I have now read through MOST of the posts. I have glanced at ALL of them. I don't know how I'm going to do this week after week. I just don't have the TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But here are a few of my faves (in no particular order)

Deneice --she loved Strawberry Shortcake too and for that, she gets on my list :)
Loobylu -- absolutely great graphics and a way cool web design.
Pressed--for his honesty.
Christop--his parents really wanted him to become an artist I think :)
Heather--she took me on a quick trip down memory lane, very fluid post.
Anna--I can so identify with the mom who had no concept as to fashion!
Luke --interesting tribute to the songs of the 80s!

And that's my list.

(side note: I figured out how to put the links to the names all by myself..GO Me!)

No comments: