Monday, January 19, 2004

Blogger Idol

blogger_idol-1.gif


Well let's see, the first week of Blogger Idol, and the topic is the 80s! The 80s? Come on people. At the end of the 80s I was a whopping 12 years old! lol Hmm... Things I remember from the 80s...

Strawberry Shortcake (she rocked..and she's coming back!)
My dad passing away (not a happy memory..but it happened in 84)
My first year at Camp Maranatha (85)
My first trip to Six Flags (86)
Meeting my future husband (at Camp! --85)
Rainbow Brite
Garbage Pail Kids (who in the world would have ever thought they would have taken off?)
Learning to read

Hmm, that's not alot :( Thanks to the show on VH1 entitled "I Love the 80s" I am able to enjoy a glimpse back in time, but beyond that I'm afraid I have very little to say!

So nothing ingenious for this round, I believe I've got my work cut out for me :)! I think I'll go take a look at what everyone else had to say!

No comments: