Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Friday Five!

Just a little behind this week..sorry! Actually there is no Friday Five for last week, so I'm doing the one for Dec. 26 since I missed that one with the holidays and all!

1. What was your biggest accomplishment this year?
Let's start with a hard one huh? Hmm.. biggest accomplishment? Probably facing some issues with my past. It was difficult, but working through it is bringing about a healing that couldn't have happened any other way.

2. What was your biggest disappointment?
That's something I'd rather not say out loud.

3. What do you hope the new year brings?
More understanding of people who don't know God.

4. Will you be making any New Year's resolutions? If yes, what will they be?
NO!

5. What are your plans for New Year's Eve?

We had a party at our house with our best friends, The Millers and my adopted sister Nikki :)



No comments: