Just For Fun
These are the answers to a test I took that I found on Brian's Blog!
1. The person who you are walking with is the most important person in your life.
You were walking with: Josh
WHOO HOO :)
2. The size of the animal is representative of you perception of the size of your problems.
Animal you saw: deer
That is very interesting..
3. The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of how you deal with your problems (passive/aggressive).
Your interaction: none
lol..if anyone knows me, they know this is NOT true :)
4. The size of your dream house is representative of the size of your ambition to resolve your problems.
Size of your dream house: It's massive..the biggest house I've ever seen.
LOL..too funny :)
5. The absence fence is indicative of an open personality: People are welcome at all times. The presence of a fence indicates a closed personality: You'd prefer people not to drop by unannounced.
You have a fence: no
Very accurate :)
6. If your answer did not include food, people, or flowers, then you are generally unhappy.
In the dining area you saw: It's a dark wood with high back chairs with no cushions. There are candles and a vase of wildflowers for a centerpiece. The room is very lighted. Lots of windows letting in natural light with greenery all around.
7. The durability of the material with which the cup is made of is representative of the perceived durability of your relationship with the person named in number 1. For example, Styrofoam, plastic, and paper are all disposable, metal and plastic are durable.
The cup was made of: foam
Come on, how often do you see a metal cup outside?
8. Your disposition of the cup is representative of your attitude towards the person in number 1.
What you did with the cup: pick it up to put in the trash
I don't think so..
9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your sexual desire.
Body of water: an ocean
Oh my gosh..face is red!
10. How wet you get in crossing the water is indicative of the relative importance of your sex life.
To cross the water you: I won't
lol..poor Josh :)