Friday, August 06, 2004

HOWDY!

The Village, was VERY good! Wonderfully creepy! I love M. Night Shyalaman's stuff. The guy tells a great mystery! Definitely see it. (As far as teens go, I think this one might be ok, unless your teen struggles with scary stuff.)

I finished the book, The Last Juror by John Grisham. It was good, not great. But a pretty good story. That was the first book I've read of his. I like his stories that have been turned into movies--The Firm, The Pelican Brief, A Time to Kill etc. I thought it was kind of funny, I was reading the author's note at the end of the book and he states very clearly that he took poetic license in the time frame and actual events of desegregation in Mississippi, so please don't write him and tell him how he got it wrong. I thought that was so funny!

18 more days and school starts here! Crazy! This summer flew by!

No comments: