Monday, November 29, 2010

TOO MANY IN MY MIND

Sometimes the thoughts in my head seem all jumbled.  I just need to sit down and write them out before they're all gone.  I've been away from blogging for a long time.  Not sure why, just stopped posting my feelings.  I think part of the reason is that I had so many thoughts, and I wasn't for sure  if it was ok to share the thoughts and I couldn't censor my thoughts well at that time--so I stopped sharing at all.  My life has taken so many crazy turns since my last post in 2007!  One thing has remained constant--my thoughts need an outlet.  It's not healthy to keep all your thoughts in your head.  Well, at least for me.  There are days where I don't have a silent moment for all the thoughts that are screaming at me to give them attention.  So, I will try to let loose a little on some of those thoughts in effort to share my journey with whomever may read what I post. 

No comments: