Friday, September 12, 2014

Friday Five

1. What is the song/tune that keeps going thru your head today?

No song/tune was going through my head until I read this question.  So now the song "Rude" by Magic is--only there is this dad who wrote new lyrics for it and I like the new lyrics better.  You can check it out here:  "Rude"

2. What strange thing happened this week?

I am taking a digital photography class and last night during class one of the older ladies farted REALLY loud.  It was totally obvious, but everyone just pretended like it didn't happen. 

3. What good thing?

I got to Skype with my daughter!!

4. What happy thing?

I got to Skype with my daughter :)   And I got a phone call too!

5. Anything memorable happen this week? What was it?

Hmmm... Memorable....  Nope nothing I would say is "memorable"

No comments: