
Recommend one:
1) Book
Just one? How about this--one fiction and one non-fiction!
Non-Fiction: The Bible. It has been life changing for me and tells you all about my favorite person-God!
Fiction: Harry Potter Series. I just love the whole story from beginning to end. Good vs. Evil. Coming of age. Action/Adventure. Comedy. Love story. It has it all!
2) College/University/Personal Interest course
I recommend taking a foreign language. Any of them that interest you. I think learning something new keeps your mind fresh and a new language forces you to think in a new way! Learning about a new culture is fascinating and reminds you that there are so many unique people in this world!
3) Song
Hold Me by Jamie Grace. Never fails to put a smile on my face.
4) Web Site
thepioneerwoman.com Ree Drummond can seriously cook. I love her recipes and she's funny to boot!
5) Something of your choosing (ie- author, video game, food, movie, etc)
Movie: Cheaper by the Dozen. Love this movie so much. Good clean fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment