Friday, March 02, 2007

Friday Five!

1. What do you like most: Fridays, Saturdays, or Sundays (and why)?
Used to be Fridays because we would have a bunch of our friends come over and hang out and play games. But my hubby has to work Friday nights now and we haven't really figured out how to start up another evening like that. So I guess my fave night now would be Sundays because we just hang out at home with the family.

2. What was the best weekend of your life?
That is impossible to answer. I really have no idea. One weekend that sticks out to me is last April when we went with Josh's brother & wife to Lake of the Ozarks and hung out. It was relaxing and fun and non-stressful.

3. What weekend of the year is your favorite?
Probably my birthday weekend. Lately we haven't been able to do anything special because a kid has been sick or something has happened. But I love my birthday and celebrating with friends & family.

4. Do you have any weekend routines?
We always go to church on Sunday morning and in the afternoon we hang around and take naps etc and then in the evening we snack on whatever is in the cabinets or fridge and watch tv or a movie.

5. Describe your ideal Saturday night.
Hmm.. I don't know. I'm not one for routine, so I would rather have something different happen every Saturday night. I like surprises!

No comments: