Thursday, July 15, 2004

IT'S THE LITTLE THINGS
 
Like, the monitor for your computer going out.
 
Like, Outlook Express not allowing you to view your emails.
 
Like, your children not getting along.
 
Like, you and your spouse, not fighting, but not really getting along either.

Like, having severe headaches because of the frequently changing weather.

 
Like, pop-up ads that take up your entire screen and you can do nothing to stop them. 
 
Like, allowing your dishes to pile up and then having to face cleaning them all--by hand.
 
So I'm venting.  Kill me.  This week has been filled with the "little things".  The little things which seem to set me off.  I don't know what my deal is, but these little things get under my skin and cause me to want to explode.  (maybe there really is some truth to that personality quiz..lol)
 
Anyway, I'll be fine.  Really I will.  Just had to get it off my chest.  Now I'll go finish up those blessed dishes!
 
 
 


No comments: