Friday, April 01, 2011

Friday Five

1.  What’s in need of a good cleaning?
It might be easier to answer what doesn't...ha ha

2.  What’s your idea of good, clean fun?
board games & snacks with my friends and/or family


3.  How clean is your driving record?
I got one ticket shortly after turning 16 for rolling through a stop sign.  Other than that--nothing!  (Lots of warnings for speeding though! :( )

4.  When did you last make a clean escape?
Hmmm.....I probably don't want to share so that I can do it again :)


5.  What are your feelings about dirty language?
For myself? :  Ephesians 4:29 "Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen." 


But potty-mouthed people don't bother me too much.  I kind of feel like if you have to use the "f" word (or other inappropriate words) every other word, it is a mark of having nothing important to say.  It's kind of annoying.  But if you stub your toe or something really bad happens, I can understand why you  might choose a few choice words to say...

No comments: