Monday, November 04, 2002

I thought I would get better at this with time, but I don't know :) lol.

Just wanted to share a couple of Scriptures with you that God has laid on my heart lately...

I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. John 15:5

He who belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God. John 8:47

No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him... John 6:44


(all NIV translations)

I just found each of them to be right in my face lately :) Apart from God I am nothing! If I'm not hearing God it is because I do not belong to God! Only the Father can draw people to Himself! It's not about me! Duh! :)

Thanks for listening!

No comments: