Friday, November 21, 2003

Another Beautiful Day!

Two days in a row and maybe even a third of beautiful weather! Thank you God! :) It has been such a boost to my morale! I love the sun!

Deer Hunting

Josh (my hubby) went deer hunting today with his dad! I haven't heard anything from them yet. It was 5 am when he left this morning and it is now almost 2:30pm. But I think it's good news that I haven't heard from him..lol Hopefully he'll get himself a nice buck!

Friday Five

Ok, so I stole the idea off of my friend Brian's website (see Interesting Blogs), but I really liked it, so I'm gonna be a copy cat!

1. List five things you'd like to accomplish by the end of the year.

1. To begin viewing my overeating as a sin (which it is, but instead of viewing it that way, I view it as a bad habit)
2. To conquer my "laundry hole"..lol. Maybe not to always have it done up, but not to have mountains of laundry everytime I look in there.
3. To learn how to love my husband more effectively.
4. To have fun during the holidays!
5. To finish reading a series of books I've been working on.

(this one was hard..argh)


2. List five people you've lost contact with that you'd like to hear from again.

1. Jana Hacker (very good friend in high school, have spoken very little since I've gotten married & she went to college)
2. Samara Frame (my best friend in junior high and the beginning of high school, she and I lost touch when I moved away my junior year of high school)
3. Greg Caywood (a good friend in junior high and high school, last I heard he was in Texas in the military)
4. Delana Parker (good friend in high school, lost touch when we both got married. Heard her husband was in Iraq)
5. Amanda Park (good friend from church camp, lost touch with her when I got married..have no idea where she is. She was in the military at one point??)


3. List five things you'd like to learn how to do.

1. Hold my tongue. Not literally, just when I get frustrated or irritated, sometimes I can't bite back the words.
2. Think positively first. I always see the negative before I do the positive. I would really like to cultivate learning to look at the good.
3. RELAX! I am a pretty uptight person. I have learned a lot from my husband in the art of relaxing. Sure there are problems that need to be worked on, but if right now at this point in time you can't do anything about it.. LET IT GO AND RELAX!
4. I would like to learn to shoot a gun (I think). With all this talk of deer hunting, I'm very curious as to what shooting a gun would be like. My friend Angie talks about how awesome it is, I'm beginning to be curious!
5. Learn how to lovingly confront. I'm getting more bold in my confrontations, but they don't seem to be "in a loving way". (kind of goes along with >#1)


4. List five things you'd do if you won the lottery (no limit).

1. Give back to God.
2. Build a house (pay off the one I have first)
3. Invest in my husband's dream ( I won't share it because it's his dream and I'll let him vocalize it when he's ready)
4. Buy my hubby a Harley-Davidson Motorcycle.
5. (this may seem silly) Buy a new bed..a queen-sized one that has a canopy and made of mahogany wood!


5. List five things you do that help you relax.

1. I'm married, you figure this one out :)
2. Read
3. Talk with my husband
4. Play with my kids
5. Sit quietly (enjoy the silence..doesn't happen very often in my house!)


Gotta run, time to pick up my son from Preschool!

No comments: