Friday, November 28, 2003

Friday Five!


1. Do you like to shop? Why or why not?
NO! I don't like to shop for basically 2 reasons--1. I always find something that I really want to buy but don't have the money to get and then walk away frustrated and dissatisfied with our financial situation, which is silly! God has provided for all of our needs and even has seen fit to give us a bit extra! And 2. I get so tired of all the people. TOO many people in a small space and it's irritating.

2. What was the last thing you purchased?Today I bought Strawberry Twizzlers at Wal-Mart so I could write the check for over to get cash for lunch.

3. Do you prefer shopping online or at an actual store? Why?An actual store. I prefer to be able to actually touch my product and know what kind of condition it is in BEFORE I buy it.

4. Did you get an allowance as a child? How much was it?
Never.

5. What was the last thing you regret purchasing? lol.. The dish drainer I bought this week. I needed a new one because my old plastic one broke and I was using towels. But I paid $15!!!!!!!!! for the new one I bought and I just think that is way too much, but I needed one and was tired of dealing with the wet towels etc.

Thanks for listening :) I would love to hear the answers to these questions from you, so feel free to put them on your website and leave me a link OR answer them in my comments!

No comments: