Friday, December 05, 2003

Friday Five!

(Well at least doing this has made me blog on a weekly basis!)

The person who comes up with the questions didn't have time for new questions for this week and so I went back and picked a set of questions at random to answer :)

1. Would you consider yourself an organized person? Why or why not?
Yes I'm organized. Not extremely, but I'm definitely organized more than most people.

2. Do you keep some type of planner, organizer, calendar, etc. with you, and do you use it regularly?
Yes I do. I have a calendar on my computer that I update almost daily and I also have a calendar in my notebook for work that I keep updated. I would forget everything if I didn't have these two things. And I constantly make "to do" lists for home and work.

3. Would you say that your desk is organized right now?
Organized--yes. Here is the stack for bills, here is the stack of things that need to be put away and here is a stack of things that haven't been gone through and here's a stack for my hubby to go through..etc you get the picture. (I may be organized, but I'm not very neat)

4. Do you alphabetize CDs, books, and DVDs, or does it not matter?
My CDs are not alphabetized, but probably because they are just stacked on a shelf that is hard to see. My movies are all alphabetized. (which is no easy task when you have 3 kids under the age of 7 who really don't care that Care Bears starts with C and needs to go on the top shelf..lol)

5. What's the hardest thing you've ever had to organize?
Girl Scouts! I don't know why, but I'm having a hard time getting it together. I think it's because it's new and I really am lacking time lately to get it done.


No comments: