Friday, December 12, 2003

Friday Five

1. Do you enjoy the cold weather and snow for the holidays?
Yes! I love the snow and cold and how white everything looks. It's so pretty!

2. What is your ideal holiday celebration? How, where, with whom would you celebrate to make things perfect?
My ideal holiday celebration would be to have all of my family (including my two oldest siblings and their children etc) and all of my husband's family at my home for a big dinner and have a long afternoon of sharing gifts and laughing and making memories. (believe it or not)

3. Do you do have any holiday traditions?
Yes. We always go get the Christmas tree together (my mom & my brother's family and us). I always make fudge for the first time of the season on the day we get the tree. We always have Christmas lunch at my house. And I think that's about it.

4. Do you do anything to help the needy?
Yes. We have done a few different things in the past. I'm not sure what we're going to do this year. We have talked about as the kids get older of possibly letting them pick a name from the "Angel Tree" and letting them pick out the gift, wrap it etc.

5. What one gift would you like for yourself?
I would love for my husband to be ready to have another child. But if you're talking about "material gifts", I would like a new DVD player, the one we have is not working properly.


No comments: