Wednesday, February 11, 2004

My Apologies!

Life has definitely sped up the last couple of weeks! So I haven't been able to make time to get here and I haven't been able to make time to participate in Blogger Idol either :( Unfortunately I don't see how I can possibly continue that anyway..it takes SO MUCH time! I can't believe how long it takes to read all the blogs etc. It's an awesome idea though!

Survivor All-Stars

I have made time to watch my most favorite TV show though! This season is off to a good start :) The most difficult thing this time around is that the survivors were not given matches or anything else to help them start a fire. The first tribe to go to tribal council was not allowed to take fire back either! The main problem with the lack of fire is then there is also NO drinkable WATER! Yikes! Anyway at the first tribal council Tina (winner of Survivor Outback) was voted off and in the second tribal council Rudy was voted off. The same tribe went to both tribal councils--ouch for Saboga! SO we'll see what comes next this Thursday!

Friday Five!

Just playing a little catch up today! Thanks for reading :)

1. What's the most daring thing you've ever done?
Daring thing? Hmm.. I am not daring. I once drove around a curve at 55mph when it said to take it at 25mph and the people with me about had a coronary, which was funny, but that really isn't daring, it's just stupid. (I was 16 at the time)

2. What one thing would you like to try that your mother/friend/significant other would never approve of?
Mother? Skydiving..she'd have a fit!

3. On a scale of 1-10, what's your risk factor? (1=never take risks, 10=it's a lifestyle)
I would say probably a 4. I'm not a risk taker. And I tend to take less risks the older I get. If I'm in the right mood, I might be really silly, but I usually don't do anything considered "risky".

4. What's the best thing that's ever happened to you as a result of being bold/risky?
I got to travel to Brazil South America when I was 17 to visit missionaries our church supported. I went all by myself and I had never even been on an airplane before that visit! Of course this had more to do with God than me being risky, but it still was pretty bold/risky.

5. ... and what's the worst?
I'm not sure...because most things that have seemed "bad" because of my boldness have actually been valuable learning experiences that ended up being very good for me! I'm sure there is something, but it's not coming to mind immediately.

No comments: