Friday, January 30, 2004

Friday Five!

It's that time again... :)

You have just won one million dollars:

1. Who do you call first?
It depends. If it happens during the day and Josh is at work, then I call him. If he's here with me...I'm not sure.

2. What is the first thing you buy for yourself?
I actually think this is a hard question. What I would really want is to pay off my home and then sell it and build a new house and decorate it how I would like. But that's not just for me. My other big wish list item right now is a new bed..but that's not just for me either :) So probably new clothes?

3. What is the first thing you buy for someone else?
Supper! I'd probably take my friends out to celebrate!

4. Do you give any away? If yes, to whom?
Yes, first to my church, and then after that I'd have to do a lot of thinking and praying.

5. Do you invest any? If so, how?
Yes. And I have no idea, I would definitely need to find some people who could help me out!

What about you? Leave your answers in the comments, or put it on your blog and leave your link!

No comments: