Friday, January 16, 2004

Friday Five

1. What does it say in the signature line of your emails?
I don't have a signature that I use everytime, but if it's an email for The Crossover (a formal one anyway) I use:

Keeping you informed,
Shawna Ridgley
Administrative Assistant for The Crossover
217-932-6291
shawna@thecrossover.org

The sad part? I had to look it up because I wasn't for sure what it said..lol

2. Did you have a senior quote in your high school yearbook? What was it? If you haven't graduated yet, what would you like your quote to be?

No, I didn't have a senior quote. But I was voted "Most Dramatic" and "Most Likely to Travel the World"

3. If you had vanity plates on your car, what would they read? If you already have them, what do they say?

JSRJQ 5 is what I would like to have and each letter is the beginning letter to each person in my family!

4. Have you received any gifts with messages engraved upon them? What did the inscription say?

I got a bracelet from my mom when I was little and it has my name, Shawna, on it. I also got a cool pin that has been twisted in to my name in cursive and has my birthstone on it. It's pretty cool too.

5. What would you like your epitaph to be?

lol..I have no idea, but I would like it to be funny. I am so not reverent about the dead and I don't know if that's good or bad. But people are dead, they're gone, if you wanted to say something nice to them, you should have said it while they were alive. I guess if I used the epitaph as my last words to the world, I might say "May the bird of life that flies over your head always be constipated." lol..Ok so maybe not, but I don't know what I would put.

No comments: