Thursday, August 15, 2002

Blah Blah Blah

What to say????/

Is there realy anything worth saying?


Yes for that one(Hi Brian:) faithfull reader we have. I do reaize it's been a few days since my last post:0
BTW thanks for my FIRST comment:)

Been thinking of lots of things lately.

1. My Job: Why do i have it? Mostly:)
I know why I have to have a job, but why this one?
Since I'm here, I am trying to see what God's plan is for me here?

2. A second car for our family.
We need one.
We have one that is a possibility of buying but do we want to spend that much money on a 2nd car?

3. Been watching several movies that seem to have a running theme(unknowingly when i picked them out)
How much time ( quality time) do i spend with my family? as a whole and as individuals?


Well all this thinking has got my brain hurting so I'm gonna go for now
Chat later

Josh



No comments: